The world is looking a little different these days and we are all trying to adapt to a new way of life. Working from home and video conferencing has become a new trend in businesses today. And while traveling to popular destinations may not be possible at this time, there’s still room to remember the adventures of past and plan for the adventures of the future.
With that in mind, Coral Hospitality asked each of their Georgia state properties to submit a Zoom background of some their most picturesque views. We wanted to offer these Zoom Backgrounds to all our past and future guests as a way to say that even though you are far away from us, we are all #alonetogether.
Please note: Zoom backgrounds work best of you are standing in front of a solid color background that contrasts with your skin tone and hair color.
How to download and start using your Zoom background:
- Click on the name of the property you want to download the image for.
- Once the image pops up in a new browser tab, right-click on the background image and select “Save Image.”
- In a Zoom meeting click the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video.
- Click “Choose a virtual background.”
- Click the small + sign and select Add Image.
- Select the saved Zoom background from your images.
- Uncheck the box that says Mirror my Video.
- Enjoy using the background image in your Zoom conference.
Also be sure to check out our Facebook page for our daily #gawalkinthepark posts. Interact with us and fellow travelers as each day we ask you to share a memory, a photo or a story with us about your travels here to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa.
We miss all our guests, both close and far away, and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future!